BAR CONSOLIDATION PRESS
Electrically heated, hydraulic presses for the polymerization and consolidation of bar insulation.
- Modular design, that allows the press to be easily customized, in order to meet the specific length required by the customer (from 1 up to 10 meters of straight part).
- Pressing box equipped with a horizontal hydraulic cylinder and a vertical hydraulic cylinder.
- Heaters must be placed in the press box to allow the bar insulation to reach the polymerization temperature of 180°C.
- Heating plates can have different lengths (0.25 m to 2.25 m) and different heights (150 mm to 350 mm) and are electrically powered.
- Heaters can be cooled with air or water + air. In this case, it is necessary to have a closed circuit with treated water and a storage tank. Rimac can provide this cooling circuit as an option.
- The consolidation/polymerization process can be divided into several steps to control temperature increase, polymerization duration and cooling.
- Possibility to monitor the quality of the polymerization cycle through real-time temperature and force graphs.
- Integrated remote assistance module: Rimac technicians can remotely connect to the machine and initiate a real-time remote assistance session. By accessing the control panel and PLC and then checking the operation of the machine, the Rimac technician can intervene directly and fix the problem or provide timely guidance. The module can be connected via Ethernet, Wi-Fi or GSM card connection.