FLAT WIRE WINDING MACHINES
Automatic machines designed for the production of coils with concentrated windings using rectangular enameled wire.
- Flat wire tensioning system with manual adjustment of tension.
- Flat-wire guiding unit installed on a Cartesian structure with three axes (X-Y-Z) to adjust the flat wire feeding distance based on the coil’s size and an electrical Y-axis to layer the flat wire during the coil winding.
- Winding unit consisting of a structure with a single or hexagonal coil support on which interchangeable winding tools are attached based on the coil to be produced. This hexagonal structure offers advantages such as easy and fast unloading of finished coils and a quick restart of the winding cycle, which would not be possible with a more traditional “in-line” winding tool configuration.
- Integrated touch-screen control panel on the machine. The control console incorporates buttons and an HMI used to operate the machine. The user interface is simple, intuitive, and enables the operator to control the machine and create and/or modify work programs.
- Integrated remote assistance module: Rimac’s technicians can remotely connect to the machine and initiate real-time remote assistance sessions. By accessing the control panel and PLC and verifying the machine’s operation, Rimac’s technician can directly intervene to resolve issues or provide timely instructions. This module can be connected via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or GSM.
Via Doberdò 39 – 21046 Malnate (VA) – Italy | Ph: +39 0332 429963 | Fax: +39 0332 424639 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org