COIL CONSOLIDATION PRESS
Hot coil presses used to consolidate coil insulation in the Resin Rich process.
- Modular design that allows these presses to be easily customized, to meet the specific length required by the customer (from 1 up to 10 meters).
- Pressing box equipped with a horizontal hydraulic cylinder and a vertical hydraulic cylinder.
- Heaters must be placed in the press box to allow the coil insulation to reach the polymerization temperature of 180°C
- The heating plates can have different lengths (from 0.25 m to 2.25 m) and are electrically powered.
- Cooling of the heaters can be done with air or water + air. In this case, a closed circuit with distilled treated water, a storage tank and a cooling unit is required. Rimac can also provide this cooling circuit as an option.
- The consolidation/polymerization process can be divided into several steps to control temperature increase, polymerization duration and cooling.
- Possibility to display, in real time, temperature and force graphs to obtain feedback on the quality of the polymerization cycle performed.
- Integrated Remote Assistance module: Rimac technicians can remotely connect to the machine and start a real-time remote assistance session. By accessing to the control panel and to the PLC and then checking the operation of the machine, our technician can intervene directly and solve the problem or provide timely guidance. The module can be connected via Ethernet connection, Wi-Fi or GSM card.